Dr Tamara Preda aims to provide compassionate and professional patient centered care.
Dr. Preda is a Sydney based specialist in breast and endocrine surgery with a background in general surgery. She has extensive knowledge and experience in the management of benign and malignant conditions of the breast, as well as thyroid and parathyroid disease, and is a Lecturer in Surgery for the University of Notre Dame.
ABOUT DR TAMARA PREDA
Since graduating from Medicine at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Dr Tamara Preda has gained a wealth of training and experience across some of Australia’s most well established and busiest breast cancer and general surgery units. In turn, she has become a highly capable specialist in breast and endocrine surgery.
Upon completion of her undergraduate degree in 2004, she began her traineeship across multiple Sydney hospital networks, earning a Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Dr Preda is a VMO Surgeon at Liverpool Hospital and BreastScreen Northern Sydney – Central Coast. She has admitting rights at Liverpool Hospital, St. Vincent’s Private and Prince of Wales Private Hospitals.
Read her full bio on the Specialist Medical Centre Randwick website.
Breast Oncology, including:
- A comprehensive range of breast surgical procedures, including breast conserving surgery and mastectomy
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy and axillary (regional) lymph node dissection
- Detailed risk assessment for women with a family history of breast cancer
- Work up and management of breast lumps
- Evaluation of benign breast disease
Thyroid and parathyroid disease:
- Parathyroid disorders
- Assessment and management of thyroid cancer
- Benign thyroid disorders not responding to conservative or medical treatment